Monday, June 27, 2011

Here We Go

So I decided I want to read all 7 HP books before the 7th one comes out. I know, I'm insane. I figured since this is probably the last time I'll read these books for a very long time, I might as well do it properly -- take notes! xD Nah, it's not as boring as it sounds. I'm just making some observations here and there as I go -- parallels I see within the series, discrepancies I notice, theories, funny things I'd never noticed before, etc. But I didn't want to keep it all to myself...so I'm taking a leaf out of Josh Weiland's book and blogging my journey. Should be fun.

4100 pages of books, and I have until midnight on July 15th. That gives me 18 days if I include today. I just finished book 1, which gets 309 pages out of the way. 3791 pages divided by 18 days is about 211 pages a day, not mentioning I've got Cedar Point and a trip to Illinois in there. HERE WE GO.

No comments:

Post a Comment